Effective Date: January 1, 2023
Types of Personal Information
- Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you, such as your name, email address, or phone numbers;
- Information about how you interact with InnoVoyce, including, but not limited to, inquiries, and information about how you use the Company’s website;
- Geo-location Information, as may be transmitted to us by your smart phone or other location-aware devices;
How InnoVoyce Collects Personal Information
In many cases, we collect Personal Information directly from you. We will ask you for Personal Information when you interact with us, such as filling out the Contact Us Form or signing up to receive a newsletter or product updates. We may collect additional information from third party data suppliers who enhance our files.
How InnoVoyce Uses Personal Information
InnoVoyce may use your Personal Information for its business purposes, such as to:
- To respond to your requests for information, products, and services
- Provide you with marketing communications and offers for products and services if you have authorized us to do so;
- If you have a business or professional relationship with InnoVoyce, to develop our business relationship with you;
- For our research and development efforts if you have agreed to this use;
- To anonymize data so that it is no longer Personal Information; and
- For product safety, such as adverse event reporting or to communicate product safety information to you.
Why Personal Information is Disclosed by InnoVoyce
- Third Parties Assisting in Our Operations. We may share your Personal Information with our service providers, who are bound by law or contract to protect your Personal Information and only use your Personal Information in accordance with our instructions. For example, we may share your Personal Information with vendors who provide data processing or fulfillment services for us.
- Disclosures Under Special Circumstances. We may provide information about you to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process or governmental regulations, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law. In such circumstances, we will take appropriate measures to ensure that the requester understands the sensitive nature of the Personal Information that they may receive.
- Aggregate or Deidentified Information. Please note that we may also disclose information about you that is not personally identifiable. For example, we may publish reports that contain aggregated and statistical data about our customers. These reports do not contain any information that would enable the recipient to contact, locate or identify you.
Consent to Processing in the United States and Elsewhere
Cookies and Other Data Collection Technologies
When you visit our website, we collect certain information by automated means, using technologies such as cookies, pixel tags, browser analysis tools, server logs and web beacons.
For example, when you visit our Website, we place cookies on your computer. Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser. Cookies allow us to recognize you when you return. They also help us provide a customized experience and enable us to detect certain kinds of fraud.
Pixel tags and web beacons are tiny graphic images placed on website pages or in our emails that allow us to determine whether you have performed a specific action. When you access these pages or open or click an email, the pixel tags and web beacons generate a notice of that action. These tools allow us to measure response to our communications and improve our web pages and promotions.
We collect many different types of information from cookies and other technologies. For example, we may collect information about the device you use to access our Website, your operating system type, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone where your device is located. Our server logs also record the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet. An IP address is a unique identifier that devices use to identify and communicate with each other on the Internet. We may also collect information about the website you were visiting before you came to InnoVoyce and the website you visit after you leave our site.
In many cases, the information we collect using cookies and other tools is only used in a non-identifiable way, without any reference to Personal Information. For example, we use information we collect about all website users to optimize our websites and to understand website traffic patterns.
You can always limit the information you provide to InnoVoyce. You can also limit the communications that the Company sends to you by following a simple opt-out process. If you have authorized us to send you our newsletter, marketing materials or information about promotions and decide to opt out, simply follow the instructions in our emails to opt-out of receiving future marketing communications.
You can manage cookie preferences and opt-out of having cookies and other data collection technologies used by adjusting the settings on your browser. All browsers are different, so visit the help section of your browser to learn about cookie preferences and other privacy settings that may be available.
You can opt-out of being targeted by those third party advertising companies that are NAI members online at https://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1.
Privacy Policies of Third Parties
Under Age 13
InnoVoyce understands the importance of protecting children’s privacy in the interactive online world. The Website is not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children under 13 years of age. It is not our policy to intentionally collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 13. No one under the age of 13 should submit any Personal Information to InnoVoyce or the Website. If you believe your child is using our Website, please contact us at email@example.com so, we can investigate and delete any inappropriate information.
Under Age 18
Minors under 18 years of age may have the Personal Information that they have provided to InnoVoyce through the Website deleted by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting deletion. Please note that, while we make reasonable efforts to comply with such requests, deletion of your personal information does not ensure complete and comprehensive removal of that data from all systems.
Response to Do-Not-Track Signals
Some Internet browsers include the ability to transmit “Do Not Track” signals. Since uniform standards for “Do Not Track” signals have not yet been adopted, InnoVoyce does not process or respond to “Do Not Track” signals.
Updating Your Information
If you wish to stop receiving e-mails or other communications from us, or if you have submitted Personal Information through our Website and would like that information deleted from our records, please notify us at email@example.com. Please note that we reserve the right not to remove or amend information provided to us regarding an adverse drug event or any information that we are otherwise required to retain by law or regulation.
Any portions of this policy are void to the extent they are prohibited by applicable law.
InnoVoyce LLC. | 1 Beacon St, Floor 15, Boston, MA 02108 USA